Sunday, February 24, 2008

getting others involved

I have been chasing around our library staff getting them enthused about their training and checking on their progress. Some have yet to start week 1 activities but are telling me that they are going to, others are feeling anxious about setting up a blog. I am theorising that those who have already set up their blogs in week 1 are probably already blog users, so week 2 becomes the crunch time for those who don't know about blogging. I am also trying to get the couple of staff who are already 'experts' in 2.0 stuff to do the programme so they can assist all of us new learners as well.....loobylu

No comments:

LibraryBytes

It's magic photo

It's magic photo
Adult dress ups @ your library
Northern Beaches, NSW, Australia

tapping feet photo

tapping feet photo
My tapping feet and friends